20130313

shades of water

Aquarell, happenstance

Actually I planed to make something completely different out of this illustations. It should be more detailed and clear. But after the first Layer made out of aquarell, when I had to stop working, because the water needed to dry, I realized, that it is already perfect as it is. I am very proud of the result, because it is completely different to what I have made before. I were looking for a way to work differently, but could have never expect it to be like this. Nevertheless I like it a lot and I hope you like it too, because from now on, you will see more illustrations like this here.


Eigentlich plante ich diese Illustrationen detailreicher und konkreter zu fertigen. Aber als ich mit der ersten Aquarelllage, die als Basis dienen sollte, fertig war und zum Trockenen legte, um weiter machen zu konnten, wurde mir klar, dass die Zeichnungen so wie sind bereits perfekt sind.
Es ist vollkommen anders zu dem, was ich sonst gemacht habe und darauf bin ich sehr stolz, denn ich war es langsam satt immer auf die gleiche Art und Weise zu arbeiten und suchte nach neuen Methoden. Hoffe es gefällt euch auch so sehr wie mir, denn ihr werdet nur mehr davon sehen! 

Folge Raisas Pinnwand „Illustrationen“ auf Pinterest.

Keine Kommentare: